Sometimes you want to change your node color, node size, the information to display in each node, to display graph in Neo4J browser. This post will describe how to do it in simple way. To do that, follow these steps :
1. Open your Neo4J browser.
2. Type ‘ :style ‘ (without quote), and this window will open.
3. Download the graph style sheet (grass) file.
4. Edit the grass file on your local computer just like you edit a property of a CSS file and save it.
5. Import / upload your new grass file by dragging it to the Neo4j browser.
6. …… and you will see the result
That’s all. If you want to do more, there is a nice tutorial from Noe4j website for more information. Hope this will helpful.